When living somewhere new, for a temporary time, it is urgent to make a check list of the things you want to do. If not, there is a possibility time will slip away and you will regret what you missed. This is NOT going to happen to us in Dubai folks. Layne and I took the time to put together a list of our adventure goals while we are here in Dubai and I wanted to share them with you, so we could be held accountable!
Most of these things are attractions or sites, however some of them are more for the experience (i.e. getting henna).
Let me break it down for you. I have linked several bullets to their appropriate sites for your viewing pleasure. Some of these things are actually going to be done this weekend/next week, so I will write about them in future posts, in greater detail. In the meantime, enjoy browsing our list and spend some time thinking of all of the cool things we could do if you came to visit us!
*enjoy the stock photos as I obviously have not been to these locations yet to take my own*
- Dubai Creekside Park/ Dolphianrium (kind of like Sea World with Dolphins!)
- Wild Waldi Waterpark
- Miracle Gardens
- Burj Khalifa (Emerald city resemblance anyone?)
- Dubai Museum
- take a water taxi
- watch a movie at Vox Cinemas in the Mall of the Emirates
- Flip Out Dubai– Trampoline Park (Caden and I are headed here next week for a Mommy&Me session!)
- Tee & Put
- Take abra to Souks- souks are traditional markets that sell and trade jewelry, fabrics, spices, etc.
- Old town Dubai
- Brunch (This is more of an all afternoon activity for people in Dubai and it is what they do on the weekends at restaurants. We are headed out from our first brunch with friends this weekend!)
- partake in an English and/or Arabian tea
- Aqua spinning class (I am signed up for three classes now thanks to Groupon!)
- get traditional henna on my hand
- go to a Dubai Club (I want to see what the atmosphere is like here compared to the US. I am sure it will be interesting as you all know how much I “hit the clubs” ha YEAH RIGHT!)